Sunday, April 15, 2007

I see a darkness


In a week where this blog has taken a week to reflect on old favorites or new found old favorites (except for tim who's always forging ahead) I decided to go with the trend. If this blog entry had been on time it would have been on friday the 13th a day held to be bad news in many modern cultures. Paraskavedekatriaphobiaks all across the globe fretting with the badness of the day it seemed appropriate to do an album that has a minor space and thus I was going to talk about my recently blooming love for I See a Darkness by Bonnie 'Prince' Billy aka Will Oldham. I was actually turned on to this album by fellow b3nsonite dave a couple months ago and I keep coming back to it. Here are a couple of my favorite tracks.

mp3:I see A Darkness
mp3:A Minor Place
mp3:Madeleine-Mary

For all things B 'P' B check out drag city records.

No comments:

Disclamer

Mp3's we post are for promotional purposes only, if you like the songs please support the artist and buy their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like your songs removed, please contact us.

Contact

To submit your music to be listed on this blog or just to get in touch you can email us here